Aleksei Gribanov is a Senior Associate and the Head of the Intellectual Property and Information Technology practice at Borenius Russia.
He focuses on transactions and disputes in intellectual property, the protection of personal data, the regulation of the Internet and new technologies (cryptocurrencies, big data, etc.) under both Russian and EU legislation.
Aleksei has significant experience of handling major court disputes involving leading technological companies. Among his clients are large gaming companies, financial and technological companies, and renowned software developers.
- Information Technology Law (2020)
- Senior Associate, Borenius Russia, St. Petersburg, 2019 – Present
- Associate, Borenius Russia, St. Petersburg, 2016 – 2018
- Associate, Dentons, St. Petersburg, 2015 – 2016
- Paralegal, Dentons , St. Petersburg, 2014 – 2015
- Case Western Reserve University, School of Law, Master of Laws, 2014, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- National Research University, Higher School of Economics, Faculty of Law, 2013, Russia
- Russian, English
- The Bar Chamber of St. Petersburg
- International Association of Privacy Professionals