Artyom Berlin is a Senior Associate of Transactions & Corporate Law practice, and Dispute Resolution practice at Borenius Russia.
Artyom advises clients on issues related to the employment and tax law as well as international private law. Artyom works on projects on structuring and supporting procedures for optimizing companies’ organizational structures.
Artyom also represents Russian and foreign companies in Russian courts and international commercial arbitration (the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Russian Federation Chamber of Commerce (ICAC), the International Court of Arbitration at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Court). Artyom’s experience includes contractor and distribution disputes, corporate conflicts, challenging unlawful actions of public authorities.
The Best Lawyers
- Corporate Law (2020 – 2021)
- International Arbitration (2020 – 2021)
- Arbitration and Mediation (2021)
- Litigation (2021)
- Trade Law – Lawyer of the year 2021
The Legal 500
- Corporate / M&A (Rising star 2020 – 2021)
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation (2021)
- Senior Associate, Borenius Russia, St. Petersburg, 2019 – Present
- Associate, Borenius Russia, St. Petersburg, 2017 – 2019
- Junior Research Assistant, St. Petersburg State University, 2016 – Present
- Associate, Kachkin & Partners, Attorneys at Law, 2015 – 2017
- Junior Associate, Kachkin & Partners, Attorneys at Law, 2012 – 2015
- Intern, Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, 2012
- Intern, Kachkin & Partners, Attorneys at Law, 2012
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law, Master’s Degree, 2015, Russia
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law, Bachelor’s Degree, 2013, Russia
- Russian, English
- St. Petersburg Bar Association