Irina Dudareva is a Senior Associate of Transactions & Corporate Law practice at Borenius Russia.
Irina advises Russian and foreign clients on corporate and commercial matters within a wide range of projects including M&A transactions, projects involving entering the Russian market, the restructuring of businesses and corporate governance models. Irina also advises clients on employment law matters as well as on matters concerning antitrust and other aspects of competitive bidding procedures.
Prior to joining the corporate practice Irina specialized in legal support of investment projects based on public-private partnership and concession mechanism, as well as advising on corporate issues arising during implementation of investment projects.
The Best Lawyers
- Corporate Law (2021)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law (2021)
The Legal 500
- Corporate / M&A (2021)
Pravo.ru – 300
- Corporate/M&A federal rating (2020)
- Senior Associate, Borenius Russia, St. Petersburg, 2019 – Present
- Associate, Borenius Russia, St. Petersburg, 2018 – 2019
- Associate, Capital Legal Services, St. Petersburg, 2016 – 2018
- Paralegal, Capital Legal Services, St. Petersburg, 2015
- St. Petersburg State University, “Contractual law” training program, 2020, Russia
- St. Petersburg State University, “Key issues of commercial law” training program, 2018, Russia
- Institute of Foreign Languages, translation specialist, 2014, Russia
- Kuban State University, Faculty of Law, Specialist’s Degree, 2008, Russia
Russian, English, German