Irina Dudareva is an Associate of Transactions & Corporate Law practice at Borenius Russia.
Irina advises Russian and foreign clients on corporate, commercial, employment and migration matters within a wide range of projects including M&A transactions.
Prior to joining the corporate practice Irina specialized in legal support of investment projects based on public-private partnership and concession mechanism, as well as advising on corporate issues arising during implementation of investment projects.
- Associate, Borenius Russia, St. Petersburg, 2018 – Present
- Associate, Capital Legal Services, St. Petersburg, 2016 – 2018
- Paralegal, Capital Legal Services, St. Petersburg, 2015
- Institute of Foreign Languages, translation specialist, 2014, Russia
- Kuban State University, Faculty of Law, Specialist’s Degree, 2008, Russia
Russian, English, German, French