Lyubov Erigo is a Senior Counsel in the Dispute Resolution Practice at Borenius Russia.
Lyubov has over 35 years of experience of handling criminal, civil and administrative cases in Russian courts. She is well-versed in representing clients in cases involving white-collar crimes, corporate conflicts, and the protection and recovery of assets. Lyubov also offers legal support within the framework of international criminal law procedures, including providing assistance to accused persons who are on the international wanted list, among other things during the extradition procedure.
Lyubov has been recognized as “Veteran of St. Petersburg Advocacy” in addition to being awarded a first-tier medal “For the protection of Human Rights and Freedoms”.
- Dispute Resolution: St. Petersburg (Tier 2: 2010 – 2021)
Chambers Europe | 2021
Lyubov Erigo has a longstanding reputation in the market and is known for her experience in commercial litigation. She also represents domestic and international clients in tax and regulatory-related disputes.
Chambers Europe | 2018
“Senior counsel Lyubov Erigo is a widely respected disputes lawyer who has “huge litigation experience.” She regularly acts on financial and commercial disputes, including debt recovery, real estate and contractual disputes.”
The Best Lawyers
- Arbitration and Mediation ( 2019 – 2021, Lawyer of the year 2021)
- Litigation (2013 – 2021)
- International Arbitration (2021)
- Customs and Excise Law (2021)
- Labor and Employment Law (2020 – 2021)
IFLR 1000 | 2020
“Very professional and experienced lawyer.”
The Legal 500
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation (2021)
Pravo.ru – 300
- International Litigation federal rating (2020)
- Attorney-at-Law, Borenius Russia, 2013 – Present
- Consultant, Mannheimer Swartling, St. Petersburg, 2011 – 2013
- Specialist Counsel, Mannheimer Swartling, St. Petersburg, 2008 – 2011
- Senior Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, St. Petersburg, 2007 – 2008
- Associate, Baker & McKenzie, St. Petersburg, 1993 – 1994
- Legal intern, Walter, Haverfield, Buescher and Chockly; Jones, Day, Reavis and Pogue, 1991 – 1992
- Attorney at Law, St. Petersburg Bar Association, 1981 – present
- Lecturer, Leningrad Institute of Railway Transportation, Leningrad, 1976 – 1979
- International Law Institute, Intensive course in US law and the US legal system, 1992, Washington D.C.
- Charles University, Course in Czechoslovak law and the Czechoslovak legal system, 1974, Czech Republic
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law, Law Degree, 1976, Russia
- Russian, English
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- St. Petersburg Bar Association