Vera is an Associate in the Intellectual Property and Information Technology practice at Borenius Russia. She has a PhD in law and is a trademark and appellations of origin attorney.
Vera focuses on the development and implementation of legal protection strategies for brands, software, databases and other intellectual property items, as well as on trademark registration, managing trademark profiles, the drafting of agreements and support for dealings in the field of intellectual property. She conducts legal inspections of intellectual property items, and represents clients in disputes related to the protection of intellectual property in courts, including the Chamber for Patent Disputes, and before other state bodies.
- Associate, Borenius Russia, St. Petersburg, 2019 – Present
- Senior Associate, Law firm Gorodissky and Partners, 2018 – 2019
- Senior Lecturer, The Russian State University of Justice, 2017-2019
- Associate, Law firm Gorodissky and Partners, 2012 – 2018
- Paralegal, Law firm Gorodissky and Partners, 2009 – 2012
- Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property Rights, postgraduate studies, PhD in law, 2016, Moscow, Russia
- Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property Rights, professional training for patent attorney candidates, 2016, Moscow, Russia
- Nizhny Novgorod State Commercial Institute, Nizhny Novgorod, Faculty of Law, Lawyer, 2009, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
- Russian, English
- St. Petersburg Bar of Patent Attorneys