Zara Russkikh is an Associate in the Real Estate & Construction Practice at Borenius Russia.
Zara advises clients on issues related to the structuring of transactions in real estate, construction, renovation and the leasing of commercial space. She also has profound expertise in providing legal support for major infrastructure development projects such as the construction of the Western High-Speed Diameter auto road in St. Petersburg, the construction of a bridge across the Lena river near Yakutsk of the Saha-Yakutiya Region, and the construction of a toll road in the Khabarovsk Region, based on a concession agreement. Zara was also involved in development of the draft Federal Law “On Public-Private Partnerships”.
The Legal 500
- Real Estate & Construction (2021)
- Associate, Borenius Russia, St. Petersburg, 2020 – Present
- Associate, Capital Legal Services 2014 – 2019
- Junior Associate, Capital Legal Services 2013 – 2014
- Paralegal, Capital Legal Services, 2012 – 2013
- Moscow State Law Academy n.a. O.E. Kutafin, Faculty of Law, Specialist’s degree, 2011, Russia
- Russian, English